The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Entry 100

This is the 100 entry I have written in this blog. It is a challenge by far I would say to be consistent in one thing and continue doing it even when nobody ask you to. I know you must be thinking that you have written far more entries than I did so what’s the big deal after all. Diamonds are expensive because they are rare.


As always, I put words together very carefully because I regard it as an expression of art. We can share the same knowledge of grammar and vocabulary but produces different styles and quality of literary pieces. Nonetheless, from time to time, I’ll always sit down to ponder upon what I have been doing, and the reason behind them, later decide whether to continue base on the report done by my analytical mind, which is not very analytical.


The reason I started blogging is to indulge myself in creative writing, for fun and of course, I do not play music, I am not the hottest guy on earth, I do not have six-packs, I do not have very big bank account, I ‘do not’ a lot of things. But if there’s one thing I have, that would be my good in writing and speaking. If that’s what I do best, that’s what I’ll be doing. And I believe it serves for everyone.


In addition, I would also like to recall what I have written 9 months and 13 days ago, which was my first entry ever…..


"
This is my first entry in this place. And before you are soon swallowed by the sea of articles that I will write, I would like to firstly affirm everyone of you, that If there's is anything that I believe, I believe in the power of literary pieces, I believe in the power of one and I believe in the power of a pen, and how possibly it can influence people’s life.


I call this URL that I got free ‘Script of your life’ because I believe that every individuals have the right to write out their own lives. I like to think that everyone of us here holds a pen, and we have the right to compose our own life just as we desire. We have the full right to decide, to plan, to introduce, to conclude, to fantasize each and every part and parcel of our lives as we will. It does not have to follow what other people write, what other people say what other people think, it just have to be ourselves. It just has to be our composition. It has to be our life. It does not need to be others, it does not need to be what people wants to read, wants to hear, for as far as I concern, and I believe as far as you will concern too "You say what You want to say, not what others want to hear".


So start off and embark your journey of life, like a pen ready to scribble on a piece of paper, write out your heart, write out your minds and write out your life! Just as you want it to be. And I promise, it will be exciting, it will be fulfilling, it will be interesting and people would want to know how unique you are and you can be. Aristotle once wrote "Live life as if it is how you imagine it would be". So ladies and gentlemen, are you ready to write?"


I told you, I am more than just an empty vessel....... Just that I really like bragging. Until now, I still enjoy writing stuff and publish it on the worldwide web.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    7 comments from this entry were removed due to spaming from a girl call Jylene. She just forgot that I own this blog ;)

    Anyway it is not good to spam, constructive comments are highly appreciated and always welcome ........to humour me.

     
  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger Eli James said...

    Haiyor! You don't know the term fr3ch kah? Freedom of speech! Let bygones be bygones!

     
  • At 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    freedom of speech is fine, as long as you don't do it in public. End of discussion.

     
  • At 3:10 PM , Blogger Eli James said...

    Hmm. That's like, i like any colour you like, as long as it's black.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home