The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I survived High School



One of the fun things we did in my class this year was publishing our own storybook call Nostalgia. Since the book was out and sold, having the money with us, my class decided that we should throw a gathering cum farewell. So this was what I do on Boxing Day. Which Kuching people do not know what it is, neither do we celebrate.


We had our 4 tables dinner in a hotel, it was a costly one, but who cares it wasn't our money.


One of the best thing in the party was a 5 KG cake which we bought to show that Kuching Town No.1, which is my school does not only have the biggest frog in town, we also have the biggest class-gathering cake.







Just keep your jealousy, you have your school I have mine, you don't have to email me and debate that your school's party is more awesome okay.





These are girls, thank God He created them, no, I don't go to a non co-ed school, I will die young if I did.




It's not about your make up or how you try to shape up, it's about who you're taking pictures with. Every girl looks pretty with me. That's mainly because when you put a not-so-pretty thing in front of a very-ugly-thing, it becomes beautiful...............I can't believe I said that about myself :0(



However when I party with the boys, I do it like a mad man, this 11 seconds clip would tell you why:




I only realise that the cake cutting knife was really sharp after having done that, thank God I did not kill him just because he stole all my girlfriends in the past 18 months.


The 8 coast dinner served was overwhelming, I was this after that.







And so I survived high school. The most carefree years of all time. I neither have to wake up feeling like an adult nor go to sleep worrying about my salary or how am I going feed my kids. I don't have to worry about getting old or fat, I don't have to be bothered if I did wrong because I am young, and it's the bigger guys duty to tolerate me. How beautiful is that, living your life as it is and forget all the responsibilities, be as naive as you want, dream all those impossible dreams and just live as if you're alive. (If you know what I mean). I wished I could live it one more time but it is also necessary, for me to learn how to grow up. Still, I am Andrew. Goodnight ;0)







powered by ODEO

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger ~aSstHa~ said...

    hmm... congrats on finally finishing high school... u hv a few more months to be carefree til ur results come out eh? good luck on it.
    my advice to u. enjoy ur youth for it only comes once. when it's gone u can nvr go back to it so dun be too eager to grow up as good things only comes once in life. cheers and happy new year babe :)

     
  • At 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    congratulations! where to after this bro?

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    gettin married after this...

     
  • At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I've read that book before. The stories are quite nice. Anyway, interesting blog you have here. LianShen introduced it to me =P looking forward to more of your posts =D

     
  • At 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you hibiscus, this is the first time I am talking to a flower...

     
  • At 6:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry for an off topic comment...
    can we exchange links?
    Arpit

     
  • At 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi again.. i have added you in my blogroll. Check it out in the right sidebar of my blog.( under the drop down menu of MY Blogroll).Plzz link me in your blog.
    Thanks

     
  • At 11:59 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    urmp, sure mate.....

     
  • At 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks man..
    Stay in touch

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home