The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today I am a man...

Yesterday Kuching had a health seminar





Yesterday Nestle decided to make their yogurt expires






And yesterday, I chose to call 18 April my 18 birthday. So you can actually try buying the 4D number 1818. If you win, buy me a present.





Yes, yesterday was my birthday, I was born on the 18 of April 1989, the stars shone, the angels sang, lo and behold, I was born. Big deal, yeah, it kinda is for me, but you can always choose not to appreciate life, see yourself insignificant, live your life worthlessly not knowing how to give thanks to the fact that you are alive, breathing and you managed to live through year by year. Err, no, don't be angry towards me but I want to thank God for the truth that I'm alive and lol, I am a big boy now. I am responsible to take care of my own life, before that, nah, it was my parents job to keep me alive. So this was what I did....


I went out early at 9 a.m. to collect some certs and money from Segi, they apparently love my blog and decided to crown me King on such a good day.






Later I went out to have brunch (breakfast + lunch, early meal, yes this is a real word) with my friends and decided to hang out the rest of the day in my friend's huge house. (Yes, I do have a life out of this idiot blog, most bloggers don't, I do oh I do.)


Having utilised all the cool things in his house like the TV larger than my body, his fridge with all the soft drinks, his 3 computers with large LCD screen so much so my blog which is coded to align left stick at the corner 1/3 the size of the screen, his bathroom apparently with built in hot water, his father's Osim massage chair and his maid...... who had to wash my used towels. I am so glad he don't hate me.


By evening they brought me out for dinner and movies, just like what usual teens in Kuching would do on a birthday.



The food I had were...




Butter chicken cooked with some fish,weird stuff, it's not even on the menu, we just asked them to do it


And also....




Stew Lamb with Noodle, taste just fine, I rate it....normal.



I drank....



Teh Tarik Special, I don't know what's the special part but Kuching people sure love to make their drinks to many layers, they make tea as if they're mixing cocktail, I remember drinking tea with 5 layers. That's how obsess they are


And....




Sago Milk Tea



I ate with people like.....






And also faces like....





So I ended like.....



3 KG heavier, no I'm not FAT


Having that done, we went straight to the cinema to catch 'Just Follow Law', I have heard lots about the movie and how humorous it is. I have to say it is indeed really good.




I like how down to earth it is, since it is a movie from our region country friend Singapore, we Kuching lang should like it a lot. Especially when it comes with good values and hokkien jokes that is very much close to our culture. It is a great movie from Jack Neo, the best thus far, I totally love it. It's absolutely not from Hollywood and it doesn't tell me all the crappy lifestyle I should live to be wayyyyy cooooool and die so much younger from STD's.


Until next time, here is it your moment is in, go tell someone about my blog and make them love me. Have a great day. Student go do your studies, don't spend too much time on kennysia, don't learn anything from xiaxue, and blog only after you got your maths done. It's good advice from me, after all I'm 18.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

    Wish a very happy belated b-day. S I am the only wan to wish u happy b-day. So got any price???

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    happy birthday. -cheli

     
  • At 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thank you.

     
  • At 2:11 PM , Blogger zewt said...

    that stew lamb noodles look good...

    by the way... you're also a red devil eh? goooooooood

     
  • At 12:16 AM , Blogger Eli James said...

    Pastor Cheli commented.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home