The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Digi-game

When there are prizes to grab, there are insane people that would do insane things. Here, from the yellow prepaid, Digi, They proudly present you Crazy Cursor Catcher! It's a crazy and simple game everyone can play, weekly winners get a 1 GB shuffle ipod. Basically it's a game where you move your cursor (mouse) away from a monster which will chase it around. Avoid touching it and it's weapon.





The Highest level I went was level 4





Then the bomb came




And I died.



My highest score is 212, me who already think it's high spat on the monitor when I found out that high scores by other players goes as far as 1800.


What stupid things people do for an ipod.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home