The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Awesome Ads

I was trying to earn my first million when I signed up for advertisements to be put on my blog. Little did i know that this will be the reply I'd get.


Click to Enlarge

For those that are too lazy or they think they're too smart they already know what is it after reading the big subtitles 'Your Inventory was declined'. I am sorry there is more than just that. You still have to click in order to read the details. I'm not putting it all up for you.

Dream a little dream.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home