The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wuliao


'Making a difference' has been a very popular quote ever since I do not know when. It is a very common quote to be heard of from any motivational talks, religious people and Bandaid.


As a result, we have a bunch of funny people coming forth that run around doing the most stupid things while recognising themselves as just 'being different from the others'. Don't tell me you have never met people like that, this is the world, anything can happen.


If there were times you act like weirdos, got repelled by the world and still recognise yourselves as 'being different' or 'unique' you have to keep on reading.


I have nothing against the 'Making A Difference' quote just that people need to realise the difference between a person 'being different' and 'being odd'. It's like you are attending a church party and when everybody begins to eat, you choose not to because you are fasting. And when others decides to walk down to the beach for a walk after dinner, you couldn't join because you have to pray. Now that's not being different, that's being odd. You heard me that's odd!


We live in a very lame society where everyone born after the 1980's have the greatest tendency to act cool. We live in the most comfortable society ever, time wise, and since it is so comfortable, I have to say we have more fools than it used to be. I call them the 'Wuliao' people. Yes it's a new word I translated from mandarin to english and it has just recently been approved by the Oxford's lexicon. The Wuliao phenomena has been mushrooming greater than ever since the start of the second millennium. This is my report on the society sickness which I do not know how to cure and also to conclude.


People say a picture is worth a 1000 words. So I shall call this picture 'The Andrew Expression of today's Wuliao people that appears oddly now existing in our society making it sick'




I am Hemingway, Make sense out of my nonsense...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM , Blogger Eli James said...

    You made a difference by copying the fat toad from wikipedia...

    Hrrm-mmp!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home