The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Oyster

I went to shop some nights ago, just a small shopping complex near my house. I felt like walking into a church as it's Christmas Season and the airway is putting out all the hallelujah Glory Glory Glory.


There is nothing really much worthy to blog about except I found this






A pack of Oyster. And it has already broken out of it's box.





Seriously nobody is ever going to buy that. No.1 we don't eat them, no.2 most mums don't know how to cook that, no.3 it looks like cooked brinjal jammed with mucus. That thing will cost you Rm25 per pack.




Mam, buy me please, I'll be good to dine in for Christmas.






And by the way if you guys ever see this Shi Zen drink with Limau Kasturi or in english Calamansi Lime (sounds like hokkien foul langguage), it taste like bitter gourd blended with plum juice. Don't believe me, buy em', you'll remember me for life.



My hand is sexy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM , Blogger Fatima Mohamed said...

    lol u bet u do...

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi everyone..
    a found a great place to find nice products at wholesale rate at [url=http://50off.reviewazone.com/]coupons[/url]
    Have Fun

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home