The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, December 11, 2006

A brother's story, not tellin you the usual way

I have decided to show the world that I'm not just a piece of crap, there are substances inside the full 80kg of my body. Today I'm gonna talk about my brother. Most bloggers would have made a good story out of it if they were me. But I've decided to go against the flow. So here we go.



I have a brother, he is good, he is a kidney patient since he was 16, he goes for dialysis 3 times per week. 4 hours once, plus the time he has to go through and fro from the hospital, it's 6 hours. He studies Chemical Engineering in UM, he is a top student, he scored all the As you wanted in all public exams. I have no idea how he did that. He believes in Jesus.


No I am not going to use all the sensitive words and gives you all the emotional crap and make you read my blog again and again. This is life, we have problems, I have it, my family has it and so do you along with the rest of the world. This is his blood on the machine's chamber.






This is his face





But that is my coat.

Finish. Don't sympathize me. I am blessed regardless of my past miss-outs, present unfortunates or future hardships. Amen.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM , Blogger Fatima Mohamed said...

    so cute and innocent, God does what he does best!!

     
  • At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lolz

     
  • At 11:35 PM , Blogger lianshen said...

    errrrrrrrrr ? is that a true story ?

     
  • At 2:56 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    It is lianshen. It's true. And you should know that nearly everything I say in my blog is true.

     
  • At 11:09 AM , Blogger ~aSstHa~ said...

    i agree. all people hv their share of stories n woes... tat's wat makes us all human.. but at the same time dun take things for granted... say wat u wanna say, do wat u wanna do dun let it slip pass or u'll live to regret it... i am

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home