The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Daily Quote

1) They say early birds catches worms, I say early worms gets eaten by birds

2) I am not the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Don't you get it people change.

3) I never wanted to be No.1, I just didn't want to lose.

4) Just when you think you're the only person in the whole wide world that is suffering, the rest of the world thinks the same.

5) My idea of being yourself is never be too bothered about what others have to say. Unless they really make a lot of sense, which in most cases, they don't.

6) Some people are very strong on their so called principals, for them its worth a thousand, for others it's a cheap 20 cents.

7) If the truth hurts you, you have not yet learn to accept it. If it still hurts after you accepted it, you have not yet learn to face it. If it's not beautiful after you learnt to face it, learn to accept it again.

8) I am never too worried about the guy next door that's way better than me in every minute aspects. You just have to understand that 58.9 % of the earth is populated by women. There got to be some leftovers for me and you.

9) Joseph Smith believes in the quote saying "I am not a good shooter, but I shoot often". He died at the age of 24.

10) My everlasting dream is to take a commercial of me running on a beach slow motioned accompanied with the background song "I'll never break your heart".



Disclaim: As for today's quote, I wrote them all. It is of course easily determined by its charmless quality

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home