The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Short talk

You have to know that my name is Andrew. And it's a good name for me because its meaning in the Hebrews means 'manly'. Which absolutely describes my manhood. So I was searching to see which guy was the first to use the name 'Andrew' on blogspot and took my opportunity away to use it again. To my gentle surprise I browsed http://Andrew.blogspot.com and found out that THIS GUY POSTED 1 ENTRY IN HIS BLOG SINCE YEAR 2000 AND NEVER BLOGGED AGAIN! IF YOU DON'T BLOG, GIVE THAT URL NAME FOR THE REST OF THE ANDREWS IN THE WORLD! Look at my poor url, people are having the hardest time to google it, for the sake of Buddha! Grr....

By the way, I have uploaded some advertisements and tools on my sidebar, you can entertain yourself by checking them up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home