The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Still

It's been a little while since I blog by my incredible gift in tranverciating literature.

In case you are wondering what 'triverciating' means, it's just a word a I created to show how great I am in tranversing the literary journey while showing great appreciation and gifting. If Shakespeare could have invented his own words to help him express, so could I. Just that nobody shall acknowledges me. I know you smart Alec by now should be thinking that after the word 'nobody' I should have use 'will' rather than 'shall. You must have never heard about literary license. All poets are allowed break the grammatical law with the purpose to beautify their poems, whilst they are not demerited. So here we go...



I shall wait until I saw the fun , wondering why it didn't come. And why remain why, nothing have change. The world shall never pause for one like me. When I saw the grace of the morning sun, wished I could shine like it does. I'll cross the ocean to pursue the beam of light, which happen to glimpse only in my mind. All is still, nothing have change, what was remain was and now is. I wonder will it be so too in every tomorrows. The plucking of guitar starts to sound in my head, I know I'm drunk again, yet I never felt so clear in mind. I would have died in ecstasy, walking down the road alone. Nothing have change, it's just me waking up from a dream, a dream I thought was reality. The fact remains fact, fiction remains fiction. My heart is drenched and it thirst. The winds may keep blowing, the sea might never stop hitting the shore, I shall wait until I saw the fun, wondering why it didn't come. I knew I was looking for something, but I forgot what it was.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home