The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

When I Can See

I learned how beautiful the world could be, when I learned to see the beauty out of others, just as others see the beauty in me. ‘Not what I was, but what I could be’. Look at me now, I am neither too good nor too bad. If weaknesses are the yardsticks to judge my character, I shall gladly fail. For me like you, are just mere mortals. One out of the many faces in this world. From dust we came and to dust we shall become.

'To love me is to know me’, the quote I knew many years ago, the meaning I learnt many years after. Perhaps to you it may rather sound a little self-centered or very much superficial, but would you think again if I were to twist a word or two and say it like this “To love you, is to know you”….

And in knowing I mean to aside all my dignity and self-esteem, to level myself to your standard, to know you as you and to love you as you. If you are wondering by now whether I am such a man or whether I am a Saint, well again gladly I’ll tell you No. Oh boy, I am only human.

It takes two hands to clap, just as it takes two people to make love. I learned how beautiful the world could be, when I learned to see the beauty out of others, just as others see the beauty in me. Think now, start thinking.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home