The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Haze Off

Behind every cloud, there's always a silver lining, Just as behind every mask, there's always a pretty face...... (Please don't throw stones at me)


Our neighbouring country is having their annual 'Barbeque Forest Festival' again. It seems like they are enjoying it so much this year, they did it twice! This is exactly the second time they are showing off how well they can burn stuff. Kuching City already very kolian (pitiful) you know, we don't have impressive sky scrappers, huge megamalls, fancy highways, pretty girls, high-tech industries and now you are taking clean air away from us? Want us all to go jump river meh? Now I have to cover my Leng Zhai, Edison Chen look-alike, pretty, sexy,maikuku, face with a mask somemore... ... You compensate me you!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lol...Lol...barbeque forest fes?! that's a good one!!


    Chris

     
  • At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so funny la. I dont know why I laugh till fell off the chair. O.o

     
  • At 12:35 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    hahahx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home