The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, April 23, 2007

love me or hate me

I tried to be spiderman, but most people think I am a lizard




I'm sorry, I'm just upset.


Thinking minds that reads my blog, they think that when I write I tend to take my sarcasm too far most of the times. See this...



At 8:07 AM, zewt said…

i find that andrew guy... a lil... young in his thinking. sarcasm is one thing, but i think he takes it too far most of the time. just look at the way he always describe himself as hot and smart and whatever not...

oh andrew... are you reading this? haha!



Now let me tell you something, I DO NOT take my sarcasm too far MOST of the times. I take my sarcasm too far ALL the time. You will never find me writing as if the world is not revolve around me. You will never find me writing with an 'average' sum of 'sarcasm' and a average sum of errrr maybe..... stereotypical passages. If you don't like my passages, get out of my blog. You want to talk about integrity, let me tell you integrity, I'd rather have nobody reading my blog, than to suppress my opinions, thoughts, the juices and the talkshow humour I show to the world.



Oh yes, do you seriously think that I am so naive to think that I am the hottest male on earth? Have you never watched Stephen Chow's Movies?



"Kai Tai, Lei Tai Lei Keh Yong Qi Mat Yeh Ah, Lei Yao Mou Lei Hui Yan Tei Ke Kam Sao Kah, Nah, Tong Ngo Pong Pong Lei, Bei Lei Pa Tou Lei Zi Gei Liu Tun Ba La"



Translation: NOT AVAILABLE!



It takes a literature guy to understand good stuff. Look what Kenny Mah from Kennymah.wordpress.com has to say about me



Kenny Mah:

But if I may be a bit KPC and interject, I believe Andrew Ho's entry was meant to be taken in a sarcastic, sometimes self-referencing manner. He could easily be talking about his own blog, after all. Which was why I found it funny, heh heh.




That is right, let me teach you a little about literature. The first law of reading literature is, when you read a passages by an author, do not judge that piece of article base on your perspective, your mindset, your history or your preferred writing style. You should but first check up the background, the history, the writing style, the circumstances which motivate this author to write first. Without a clear background and reasonings of why would the author write this way, you will never grasps the essence of it. Especially in poetries.



Most people tend to judge things by putting others into their own shoes, but not the other way round, which is putting themselves in others.



I tell you, I'm 'so special' (in a good way of the other) you can't find anyone else that write like me in Malaysia. And because I am so, people will like me people will hate me. People will understand people will despise. It doesn't matter to me, in real life, I hate nobody I love all. In the online world......love me or hate me, hmm............doesn't make a difference, it's just blogging!



But seriously, if you don't take every piece of my passages with a little humour. Your hair will finish dropping by the end of the year. Okay, fine, to give you your ego boost back. I seriously, really really seriously, very very seriously do not think that I am very very, I mean very very good looking. People don't realise my existence because of my looks, it's my personality that counts.


It's like what Simon Cowell told Top Gear Host Jeremy Clarkson in one of his show: "You don't appear on TV because of your looks, you appear on TV because of your personality"



I write pointless things, people say I am superficial, I write seriously people say I'm insane. I think the best thing to write is still "the fucking cibai ah pek cut my queue, fuck him, he think he's older than he can cut my queue? If he's younger I'd have spat on his cibai bin."



I'm obviously not made for blogging :( but instead, greater things...... = )

Labels:

15 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM , Blogger zewt said...

    wow... wow...

     
  • At 7:17 PM , Blogger Kenny Mah said...

    Zewt,
    I bet you are laughing your ass off now. You ar...

    Andrew,
    I think Zewt might have just caught you lah... I believe his comment was also sarcastic and not really serious one.

    However, let's play Devil's Advocate and say that he is. I'm still with you expressing whatever you feel like on your blog so long as you are ready to be accountable for it. Same for Zewt and me. We all say some "controversial" things from time to time, or sometimes our humour doesn't get across.

    But I enjoy your blog, your humour, so please don't say blogging's not meant for you. I think blogging's MADE for guys like you... and Zewt.

    And, eh, apa 'literature guy' ni? Make me sound like Ah Pek only... :P

    You have a good week, bro.

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger zewt said...

    Kenny... you got it!

    Andrew... if you want ppl to read your entries with a sarcasm approach, you should also read others' entries with the same approach... dont you think so?

     
  • At 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nobody's mad at you la zewt, it's just blogging! =)

     
  • At 9:18 PM , Blogger Eli James said...

    Lol. Two posts in one day. I'll smack your head with a badminton racquet sooner or later, Andrew. *at the UGS gathering >.>*

    Andrew operates much like Xiaxue: if the comments are not to his liking, he deletes 'em. Coz it's his blog, after all.

    But I suppose that's all up to preference.

    PS: You're teaching people how to read literature now! *falls off nearest cliff laughing*

    I can give you a few pointers in that category ... after you at least read ONE classic.

    ;P

     
  • At 9:28 PM , Blogger Kenny Mah said...

    With FRIENDS like dienasty... you really need ENEMIES! Hahaha...

    Seriously though, it's good having friends like that to help cover your ass from time to time, and also to smack your head with a badminton racquet.

    My friend Nisa is like this for me, and she keeps me in check lah, so I don't get out of hand.

    And I want to mention this cos I didn't before, I really liked how you explained the way to read literature, in your own special way, of course.

    Having said this, I've just one last thing to add --- your strong point seems to be the irreverent way you write. Very 'you can kiss my ass if you don't like it' --- obviously not to everyone's taste, but delicious for some. Like durian, you know?

    Okay, time for me hit sauna then balik rumah tidur (yes, I'm in a gym, and yes, I'm the only one here with a laptop instead of exercising, don't ask why).

     
  • At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kenny Mah might not be as popular as kenny sia, but he sure spent more hours in a day reading online.The durian comparison is perfect.

     
  • At 1:53 AM , Blogger SuLee said...

    gu chi gu chi...

    dont get so mad, and calm down buddy, is just different ways, different voices.

    a 19 years old might hv the same thinking as 39 yrs old, age does not matter i guess..but i honestly like the way i think when i was 19.

    I will keep reading your posts :)

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    gu chi gu chi

     
  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger Kenny Mah said...

    Andrew,
    Aiyo, guilty as charged! Looking forward to a blog-free weekend soon, if I can tahan...

    sulee,
    Am I to understand that Zewt's 39 years old? Hahaha...

     
  • At 11:57 AM , Blogger Eli James said...

    No age like middle age...

    Life starts at 40!

     
  • At 12:44 PM , Blogger zewt said...

    oh.... did someone mention badminton? anyone wanna play with an uncle like me?

     
  • At 2:52 PM , Blogger SuLee said...

    hey hey kenny mah, i didnt say who!! its just hypothetically speaking (dont pray pray)and zewt is definately not 39.. he's like same age as me maybe?

     
  • At 2:53 PM , Blogger SuLee said...

    Andrew HO : gu chi gu chi just to cheer u up my sweet loving~

     
  • At 10:26 PM , Blogger TCA Student Council said...

    since now the air is cleared... keep blogging!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home