The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, April 23, 2007

I support Malaysiakini




I'm so happy to read this news 3 days ago. At last someone decide to poke fun at our beloved Chief Minister and get sued for alleging him to be involved in a Rm32 million corruption. In Malaysia, we get sued for 2 things. No.1, telling the truth, No.2 eat pork.


But you don't play-play. Our Minister is very Keh Si (lihai, geng, power, tok kong, whichever suits your dialect I understand my readers are mainly monkeys from Malaysia) one, you say bad things about him, you get a letter and 48 hours to say you are very sorry and you will surely stop eating pork. If you fail to do so, they will see you in court. That's why I want to be a lawyer. I don't want to stop eating pork.


However, the coolest thing is Malaysiakini refuses to apologise and they are daring our 70 year old CM to put this case on court. Now let me tell you, before this no one had ever got the balls to pluck the tiger's (CM) whisker like that. Now they aren't just plucking, they are totally shaving it's pussy.


Malaysiakini says:





Advertorial purposes:

I'm accepting full scholarships from any party to do a law degree, if you see the diamond in me, and you want me to study at your college, kindly contact me. More to read today, keep scrolling down =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM , Blogger Kenny Mah said...

    For some darn reason, my browser window scrolled up-and-down real fast by itself and I saw the good man's face and your "shaving pussy" sentence at the same time.

    What an image! Bad, bad, bad Kenny! :D

     
  • At 9:33 PM , Blogger Eli James said...

    ROTFL! Hilarious, Kenny!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home