The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

1 ringgit phone

You might have noticed an 'Ejuction' advertisement under my 'sponsors' tab. For all you know Ejunction is a Kuching based website that works like Ebay. Just that it caters for Malaysian only. It was funny because when I was browsing it myself today, I found a 1 ringgit phone for sale.





The seller was so honest he even labeled the 1 ringgit LG phone as a faulty one.





Now who says only celeb blogs get to promote LG phones? Mine got it too!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger Kenny Mah said...

    1 ringgit phone? Aiya, now can free one ma... if you sign up a contract for service. Always got catch! :D

     
  • At 2:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hindsight vigor proprietary divulging analyst mmde findley namephone andy utilities solve
    servimundos melifermuly

     
  • At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    evaluation employers quarters baltic sees jacks bramley bhatiya dkcontact policythe acknowledge
    servimundos melifermuly

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home