The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

God is Male

I read of some feminists who argued that God can be unisex and that they can choose to call God a He or She. When you say that to me, I will have only one reply:

God is Male, because Jesus calls Him Father.

How can people be so stupid and still breath.


Disclaim: I am the first to figure out this answer, it is not copyrighted but you have to credit me. Others will give you lame answers like "In the beginning God said to His angels let's create man (as in human) in our own image, then He created Adam, which was a male, women comes later and so on so fourth". In addition I still love feminist very much. You didn't get it? I LOVE WOMEN VERY MUCH. I am liberated. Amen

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home