The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Internet buttons

Internet explorer and Firefox are always waring against each other. When Firefox 2 came out, Internet Explorer 7 joined along. However more people prefer using firefox, that's probably probably because they are nicer. These are some of the IE buttons.
















Firefox however disagree and its user are so supportive they decided to back firefox up

















Anyway, I still think that this is too much





It seems to me like everybody really hates Billy Gates, probably because he's such a smart entrepreneur and a monopoliser.







You know what, I don't really care, I got my Windows for RM5 and Firefox Free. I guess the only important thing on earth is all of you to help spread the daily blog. I have this button for you.








Help Spread The Daily Blog Button







No, I refuse to admit that my blog is lame

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger j@Ve said...

    i used to use IE
    every time i use IE to view your blog, my antivirus programme keeps popping up saying "ViIRUS DETECTED, YOUR COMPUTER IS NOT INFECTED".

    that's why i use firefox! ahaha

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Virus dected, your computer is NOT infected? Then good lah.........detected virus liao still Not infected. Hahaha, now you can view my blog with your lovely fox edy....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home