The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Ophthalmolgy Exam



This is an Ophthalmolgy Exam. It's cool if you do not understand what does the word means, because I don't have a hint too. ~.~ But the pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person can handle. The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress. But even if you see those flowers spin around madly, I would like to asure you that all is fine. As long as we would carry the right attitude in life, I believe stress will be nothing but tanning rays from the morning sun. Though shining, yet soothing. This is The Daily Blog.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home