The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Because I had a bad day

Tell me who have not,
A little dreams that could not be achieve,
Tell me who have not,
Made a little mistakes here and there
Tell me who have not,
Failed in making his best in the endless moment of time,
Tell who have not,
Had a bad day.

Tell me who did not learn better,
While traversing in the journey of time,
And live out every day,
Through the various colours,
And of course grey.


Tell me when all things turned around,
When reality rebels against our definite will,
Tell me when I lost the battle I was once determined to win,
Tell me beyond the existence of such circumstances,

Tell me Faith stood still,

Tell me when I am grief and sadden,
When dry leaves collected at my feet,

Hope lies still,

Tell me when a little dreams slipped away,
When people walked astray,
You and I,
Will have the courage,
To redefine reality.

Because I had a bad day... ...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sometimes one is uncouraged to express his or her thoughts even they were so near.

     
  • At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Failure will make a new start of life & let us become more understanding.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home