The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's not me, It's the camera



It's not me, It's the camera, The cheap cam has this enlarging effect that make people look a little bigger than they really are in the physical. If you know what I mean. Ladies and gentlemen, you are currently viewing The Daily Blog. All materials published are strictly copyrighted, and any copying, exhibition, export, distribution or other use of these materials is strictly prohibited without consent from the Columbia Pictures.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't worry, I believe none would copy, distribute or download your photo.

     
  • At 6:55 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    thank you carlos, Brazil will win...

     
  • At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Andrew, whos that fine young man sitting besides you?

     
  • At 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's my sister......lol

     
  • At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wahlao..
    Have u ever heard the verse that says 'let your yes be yes and no be no'? Answer truthfully la...
    People oredi smitten by fine looking guy besides u on the photo and yet u r making fun of me..
    Cant believe this..
    Besides, what happen to 'I wont be blogging for a while coz of exam?' I still see new posts here..

     
  • At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lolz, just tag me eh, this post is kinda way behind, very hard to get back to this page

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home