The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Motorola

Picture taken, produced and edited by The Daily Pitures corp. Thank you my friend who chose not to review his name in case of unnecessary lawsuit for the posing. No rights reserved.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home