The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, July 07, 2006

It's Alright

When darkness gathers around my life, and I fail. The only voice that I want to hear is you saying “It’s alright…” ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the Daily Blog. I was inspired to write about a simple phrase today. And if you are an artist you should know that inspirations do not come like manna from heaven. We grab each piece like a jigsaw puzzle and put them together from time to time, just hoping that someday it will turn out right. When I closed my eyes these few nights out of the usual, common and natural stress from the day. Often in my mind, I could hear in my tired mind a still small voice telling out to myself two words, “It’s alright….. It’s going to be just alright”.
Although it was just two simple words. But when uttered it carries much more than we could have thought off. Behind the shallow eyes of understanding, this phrase, it carries forgiveness, it denotes tolerance, it stands for encouragement, it signifies understanding. It implies comfort, it represents peace, it presages trust, it purports agreement and it insinuates grace. It is a phrase that carries the guarantee that all things are going to be fine. Fine from our worries, fine from our concern, fine from our apprehension!
Just how much more can you ask from a bad situation but one firm glances to the eye and have one saying to you that everything is alright? If today is your bad day, I want to tell that it’s alright. If yesterday was a nightmare, I want to tell you that it’s alright, though tomorrow is uncertain and unfathomable. Whatever happens ladies and gentlemen I want to stand here and tell you that it is alright……Believe in the power of your tongue and speak it today. This is the Daily Blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home