The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

love.2loop.com

I was trying out http://www.love.2loop.com/ , a joke site that helps me write my own "love story" by keying in some words that they required. After having filled the words (nouns, adjectives) in, this is what I got......



One lovely summer day at Geylang you see the most tiny little creature you have ever seen. Her name is Delilah , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Brad Pitt and say, "Wow, that has to be the most beautiful body I have ever seen." Suddenly,she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!!she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so sexy , and was wondering if you'd like to go to Sungai Apong Family park with me and burn stuffs ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, "this morning i saw a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing until I gazed upon you " and go with them. When you finally get to Sungai Apong Family park ,she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a dildo hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

It reads:

Delilah is the love you've been waiting your whole life for.

she will ask you out in 458408543 days or less, but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes. The more people you send it to, the sooner they will ask you out, and you both fall in love. Do not take this lightly, because if you simply ignore this, you will have bad luck in love for the next 458408543 years!"

I have to wait 458408543 days even if I sent this e-mail to 10 people?!!! WhAt ThE HeCk****!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM , Blogger j@Ve said...

    Yo yo..... My name's Javier. I'm one of the students in 5A St Joseph's Kuching.

    Pretty cool site you've got here.....

    Loving it man.

    "7 early 8 early talk 3 talk 4 i catch no ball"

    ahaha... so funny!

     
  • At 2:57 PM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    hahax, thanx, hav a great day n i added u a comment back in ur blog eh... =D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home