The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Friday, July 28, 2006

What Talk You

Recently as I cruised over some blogs written by Chtistians, through the articles they wrote, I could spot a very obvious form of how they describe their bad circumstances in life. Here is how some of them compose, or I should say many at times, I myself write like that too. First we state down the problems we have, secondly we descirbe how bad the situation is, thridly we suggested what the consequences are if the problem is not dealt with, fourthly we write the ways available for those problems to be solved and lastly we write one sentence, "I believe God will take care of me through all the circumstances". I have totaly no problem with the last sentence as I myself believe in it, but you should know that I have more to say. As sensitive people still live, I will lay down to you my points with a few sentences:

90% of bad circumstance, 10% of sane. I remember how Paul started all his letters with Grace and Peace to you..." I remember many "grace-s"

we should learn how to write smarter shouldn't we?

Smart Christian Readers, you know what I'm trying to say. And it doesn't matter if you think that it is nonsense, because great people, are usually much nonsense. This is The Daily Blog.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    hahaz,yeah I think we should confess the grace,the goodness and the endless possibility from the power of faith and our God more than our desperate situations.Like that perhaps we can get more results kok. Teehee~~

     
  • At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good job well done..

     
  • At 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home