The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Still Standing

One room all musicians,
Me alone a poet,
Neither the room nor the world knew who I was,
What is the difference?
One room all musicians,
Me alone a poet,
A little cold and a little lost.


Written 26.1.2005

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 4:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Admire ur choice 2 b different man!! Jus hope dat it amounts 2 sumthin dat's all eh - Supe

     
  • At 2:39 PM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    Amazing, superman reads my blog.And I guess u're the only one who is all different with the other humans beings, the poetry must have spoken to you more than anyone else, haha.

     
  • At 10:21 PM , Blogger Andrew Ho said...

    thnxxx~~mwakxxx

     
  • At 3:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home