The Daily Blog (2006-2007)

I view writing as an intellectual pursuit that requires much thoughts,patience,creativity and imagination.As an amateur writer,The Daily Blog is an account of my inspirations as I venture into uncharted waters to explore new horizons in literature.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Express Yourself

Dear readers, welcome to The Daily Blog! How is it going? Today I happen to see a very inspiring banner. On it was written two big words. EXPRESS YOURSELF! And I just thought to myself, how true was that! We live in world where people had forgotten the importance, the joy, the satisfaction, the need to express themselves. We keep secrets, we keep it to ourselves, and we keep things in our hearts and make ourselves suffer with the four thousand six hundred and ninety seven matters that we wanted people to know so much about. God forbid! And it has always been my way of writing, to urge, motivate, inspire and amplified into people’s ears, blowing their minds with my ideas, thoughts and encouragements. Ladies and gentlemen, let me respectfully remind you today that let us learn to EXPRESS OURSELVES! If you have something to say, speak it out! There is always time for the liberty of speech. There is always time for people to listen to you. We can try closing our eyes, our mouth and even stop breathing for five seconds but we can never shut our ears! Why is that so? Because it is vital for us, a human and emotional being, to understand that it is absolutely natural and healthy for everyone to express themselves. Some people speak a lot, guys like me write a lot, others love to draw, to sing and do a hundred things, but the bottom line is "express yourself". If you appreciate somebody, tell him! If you like somebody, tell her, if you love to read my articles, post me your comments here! Otherwise, I will never know that you are reading my blog. And people whom you care, love and appreciate will never know that you are mindful of them. What is the point of having a mouth if you want to keep secrets? We are born as interactive beings, we all are born to express ourselves! If you have forgotten to say something yesterday, don’t wait till tomorrow, this very moment, pour it out like rain over the seas, express it out, express it now!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i just dropped by to read your blog..express myself yeah?hmm lemme tink.a good start to boost other's confidence..ciao mister bahahaha..hope u wun mind.cheers!

     
  • At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice blog...Ko

     
  • At 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wtf! geng!

     
  • At 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    superb, without a doubt. arguably a blog that amazes me. gotta praise you. come on baby, keep them c'ming. =D

    -Fucking anonymous

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home